"The quality of your life is the quality of your on-going self-talk!"
Most people unconsciously engage in internal self-talk, and in this book, best-selling author Rabbi Zelig Pliskin guides the reader to achieve conscious awareness of meandering mental chatter and to transform it into a steady stream of purposeful thought. After reading the first three chapters of Conversations with Yourself, you will sense yourself achieving more and harnessing a power you never realized you had.
A master motivator, Rabbi Pliskin presents significant goals for character growth in simple, attainable steps. Drawing on the wisdom of the Jewish sages, his personal humor, and experiences common to all, Rabbi Pliskin details how anyone can shift habituated negative self-talk into a positive inner dialogue.
Each short chapter in Conversations with Yourself contains a powerful core thought which, as applied, can neutralize toxic self-talk and stimulate one's positive inner voice. Among the many brilliant principles presented are:
- You Become What You Think About
- Problem Focus vs. Solution Focus
- Self-Conversations to Reach Your Important Goals
- How to be Unhappy!
- The Best Question You Can Ask Yourself
- Running Your Own Mental Broadcast
- "I" Speak to "Myself"
- Self-Talk and Falling Asleep
- Self-Talk about Money
- Self-Talk that Intensifies or Minimizes Anger
Conversations with Yourself
- Brands ArtScroll Publications
- Product Code: CWYH
- Availability: In Stock